I can’t help but feel that all this Chick-Fil-A drama wouldn’t be as big of a deal if they would make a single change…
If they opened their damn asses on Sundays.
There are plenty of companies led by homophobes and giving donations to shitty politicians. But the fact that they’re the only chain company in our modern mostly-secular civilization that closes its doors on Sunday makes it into a religious organization.
Guess what? We, as consumers, don’t give a fuck about your religion. We just want a damn chicken sandwich and when you tell us we can’t have one on Sundays you’re forcing your religion on us. The fact that you’re proudly homophobic is just icing on that cake of bullshit.
- communist-propaganda likes this
- butchrosser likes this
- texarshead likes this
- benedictarnolds likes this
- tilimblue reblogged this from joegressivism
- tilimblue likes this
- jesuisuneetoile reblogged this from joegressivism and added:
- joegressivism reblogged this from amooseintransition and added:
- somuchdependsupon reblogged this from joegressivism and added:
- amooseintransition reblogged this from joegressivism and added:
- grammarmancer reblogged this from joegressivism and added:
- starmuttani reblogged this from staryswiat and added:
- staryswiat reblogged this from joegressivism and added:
- basicallykerry likes this
- katsavegan likes this
- emperordweeb likes this
- i-x-because-y likes this
- timelessreference reblogged this from joegressivism